SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM
FREE FREE FREE
June 3-June 19
Free to everyone 18 years or younger!!!
Have a safe and happy summer!!
Leach Public School
"Home of the Braves"
♦ ♦ ♦
To be a place of great beginnings!
To develop responsible learners through educational opportunities and to
provide a climate where the importance of
citizenship, self-esteem and a sense of community are stressed.
We believe that:
* Education is more than learning how to make a living; it's learning how to make a life
* The family is the foundation of learning
* Schools, parents, and community are partners in education
* A climate of mutual respect is necessary
* A safe and positive environment promotes learning
* The school community must actively pursue excellence
* High expectations are essential for all students and staff
* All students can learn
* Students are our first priority
* Learning never ends
I am a Brave,
I am Unique and Special,
I am Responsible for My Own Actions
and I Will Accept My Consequences,
I Have a Brilliant Brain and I Can Learn,
I Can be Anything that I Want to Be,
I Have Great Expectations for Myself and My Classmates,
I Know My Teacher Believes in Me,
I WILL SUCCEED!
Andrea Sealock ~ Superintendent
55979 South 530 Road
Rose, Oklahoma 74364
♦ ♦ ♦
Alaka Back ~ President
Jerome Snell ~ Clerk
Luke Barnett ~ Member
Homeless Liaison Contact: Andrea Sealock (918) 868-2277