91st Annual Pie Supper
November 1st at 6:00 PM
Red Ribbon Week October 27-31
Monday-"Team Up Against Drugs & Bullying"-Wear your favorite team colors/jersey
Tuesday-"Hats Off to Being Drug/Bully Free"-Wear your favorite/crazy hat
Wednesday-"Rest Easy Being Drug/Bully Free"-Wear your favorite Pajamas
Thursday-"Keep Up the Fight Against Drugs/Bullying"-Wear your favorite Camo
Friday-"Scare Away Drugs/Bullies"-Wear your Halloween Costume!
PLEASEcheck in the office before entering any classroom, cafeteria, or any building on campus!
Click HERE to see our latest CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION!!
Leach Public School
"Home of the Braves"
♦ ♦ ♦
To be a place of great beginnings!
To develop responsible learners through educational opportunities and to
provide a climate where the importance of
citizenship, self-esteem and a sense of community are stressed.
We believe that:
* Education is more than learning how to make a living; it's learning how to make a life
* The family is the foundation of learning
* Schools, parents, and community are partners in education
* A climate of mutual respect is necessary
* A safe and positive environment promotes learning
* The school community must actively pursue excellence
* High expectations are essential for all students and staff
* All students can learn
* Students are our first priority
* Learning never ends
I am a Brave,
I am Unique and Special,
I am Responsible for My Own Actions
and I Will Accept My Consequences,
I Have a Brilliant Brain and I Can Learn,
I Can be Anything that I Want to Be,
I Have Great Expectations for Myself and My Classmates,
I Know My Teacher Believes in Me,
I WILL SUCCEED!
Andrea Sealock ~ Superintendent
55979 South 530 Road
Rose, Oklahoma 74364
♦ ♦ ♦
Alaka Back ~ President
Jerome Snell ~ Clerk
Luke Barnett ~ Member
Homeless Liaison Contact: Andrea Sealock (918) 868-2277