Leach School is the recipient of the S.C.O.R.E. Reading Grant!
This $100,000 was awarded to only 20 schools in Oklahoma!
There will be NO SCHOOL on Wednesday, February 18th due to icy conditions.
Click HERE to see our latest CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION!!
Leach Public School
"Home of the Braves"
♦ ♦ ♦
To be a place of great beginnings!
To develop responsible learners through educational opportunities and to
provide a climate where the importance of
citizenship, self-esteem and a sense of community are stressed.
We believe that:
* Education is more than learning how to make a living; it's learning how to make a life
* The family is the foundation of learning
* Schools, parents, and community are partners in education
* A climate of mutual respect is necessary
* A safe and positive environment promotes learning
* The school community must actively pursue excellence
* High expectations are essential for all students and staff
* All students can learn
* Students are our first priority
* Learning never ends
I am a Brave,
I am Unique and Special,
I am Responsible for My Own Actions
and I Will Accept My Consequences,
I Have a Brilliant Brain and I Can Learn,
I Can be Anything that I Want to Be,
I Have Great Expectations for Myself and My Classmates,
I Know My Teacher Believes in Me,
I WILL SUCCEED!
Andrea Sealock ~ Superintendent
55979 South 530 Road
Rose, Oklahoma 74364
♦ ♦ ♦
Alaka Back ~ President
Jerome Snell ~ Clerk
Luke Barnett ~ Member
Homeless Liaison Contact: Andrea Sealock (918) 868-2277